薏诉空间: 19/05/2010


19/05/2010

19 May 2010

Blog is like an exposed diary~
D reason I like blogging is I can vent my emotion..

I din hve gud english when blogging..
mayb u're amused by my blog post ^,^
but~it not for u to judge on my broken english.....

I like compliments from othr ppl~hehe^0^
or u can gve sme cmmnt in my post....

From now on~
I'll upload more my photo hre.....
n less put on fb

It's not to promote my blog or attract othr ppl attention
Juz felt tat~blog is a plce close to me....
so~I'll update my blog more often

If wan noe more bout my recently situation~
or any news bout me...
U can juz click in my blog^,^
[huhu~it's call hard sell ha???=p]

U wan buy it??haha^0^

wat a messy hair >.<"




2 comments :

  1. hmm~
    long time din view ur blog oledi..
    all ur post are in english..
    why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wan upgrade myself ma~~haha^0^
    the main reason is my pc de pinyin sot2 dy~ =p

    ReplyDelete