薏诉空间: Movie Week


Movie Week

11 March 2011

I spend my 1st week of sem 3 by enjoying 3 movies.....
reli a crazy week coz i never tried tis before@@

Many of d nice movie was came out recently
Luckily tat now is our 1st week...it's suit for us to relax
after tat~~I believe we'll b crazy wif study again

although juz a short sem....juz taking 8 weeks of time
but it's not an easy subject too~~

Here's d pics I google......


"I Am Number 4"
Alex Petteyfer
Dianna Agron

Alex is so so handsome...my fren is addicted to him after watched d movieXDD



"Beastly"
Alex Pettyfer
Vanessa Hudgens



Alex again....
he changed from handsome to horrible look in d movie coz of d curse from a witch




"Rango"
Johnny Depp sound



Rango is a small lizard and he become d hero in Dirt town




the 3 movie i watched was nice...
especially "I am number 4" reli a nice movie^^

but after I enjoyed d 2 movie...i get sick
damn suck....................

1st time i get sick serious like tis
reli horror....so scarry la><"

Result of sem2 was out when I'm on d way to DP
and 3 of us keep asking our result from frenz
damnnnnn><"

2 of us regress and another I dunnoXDD
so sad la...but I dy expected tis^^
but sad als cant change anythin..

dunno wats my AA respond~~
she expected tat her aa will archieve cgpa 3.5
but most of us din archieve her target XDD

Add Oil & Gud Luck in new sem
Try & Do ur BEST^^

No comments :

Post a Comment