薏诉空间: My Random Updates-Career


My Random Updates-Career

31 August 2016


Finally a long lost post~just a random updates about me myself.
After a period times of exploring~spent time for relaxing life...and I finally got myself a job.
Yeah~I knew it's been few months ☺☺

Been enrolled in customer service industry, not sure whether it's related to my major of study?

But at least it's a job that's under my consideration and acceptance




It's all about food...


Breakfast....lunch....tea time....dinner...


So coincidence the time I join was the peak period which is the launch of iPhone
Still fresh in memory, non-stop calls...stress MAX level for newbie


Here's my working environment...



All my batch-mates, 


Group photo of us [Anak-anak Ikan]
Every good thing must comes to an end
When our relationship is built, that's the time we are separated
Best luck for you guys in future undertakings 


Till next time...

No comments :

Post a Comment