薏诉空间: 29/03/2009


29/03/2009

29 March 2010

Hurm~
Actually..today is my lovely father's birthday

(my father~left handside....)


but~we din celebrate wif him>.<"
so sorry bout tat....


I'll make it up to u next year^.^



##########################################




tis few day~

somethin bothered me >.<"

I dunno whether I wan accept the offers or not...

last week~a call from Masa College inform me,

tat i was choosen to go their college

~~~~~~~~

the thing bothered me is....

the college was not famous,

somemore..I've never heard the name of it

is tat gud for me if i accept the offer~

..........................

the answer~

lastly

I accepted the offer >.<"

and~the opening day is 5th of Apr..

another 1 week for me to prepare~

haiz >.<"

hope tat my choice was right lor~

Gud Luck to mE

No comments :

Post a Comment