薏诉空间: 16/o7/010


16/o7/010

16 July 2010

Halo~It's time to write something le...
Aldy 1 month++ I moved to M'cca...d life still ok la

As u noe~M'cca is a boring town
so~it's nothing special in my new life >.<"
Lets see some pictures taken by mE =p

1.The view from d living room of aprmnt~is't nice??^^



2.The nite we hang out wif Jack Chew~a crazy nite


3.@@ my Business Math 1st tut exr.....suck!!




4.Everday a yakult~gud for health ^^


5.D point of tis pic is d carbonate drink on d lower stage of d fresh^0^
38 de me~saw it at MMU Din's Cafe...so old de drink leh~












No more~no more
....^,^















haha^0^ is my turn la~


laptop's webcam~so bad.....=="

haha~juz found something....

tell u all hor~my pose when taking pic all is V de ^0^

No comments :

Post a Comment