薏诉空间: 11-4-11


11-4-11

11 April 2011

Y evry1 is become more and more beautiful..but not including Me????


Izit tat is my problem???


Am I too lazy in dress up myself???




hurm~~mayb I am lazy la XDD


but....




Now is not the time for me to dress up myself with Fashion


at least I'm not so out dated...old-fashioned ^^




I've to put more and more effort in my uni-life...


tis is my Target for the next 3 years




I wish tat I'll not let my father down in the future


and also my mom tat juz leave us 3 month ago




I promise Myself...


I'll make every effort in my study!






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






I found tat my blog style has changed ^,^


as my last year style.....


I like to post a photo with my evry post


but now...


U still can see some pictures


but juz few oni la XDDD


2 comments :