薏诉空间: 19th Apr 2011


19th Apr 2011

19 April 2011

I'm little bit boring now....


Juz bek from movie and stimbot from my geng^^

(should I gve a special name for them??@@

hurm~~ya...long time ago, we named as Noob Gang XDD)


we watched Scre4m juz now

It is a Nice movie.....

quite creative de lor tat scriptwritter

I appreciate he..(i thinkXDDD)


Well,I felt hapy when outing wif them...

but~~~~~~


I'll felt not hapy als...coz I reli hate keep talking

^^"

Am I weird????


I don think so.....

different people wif different characteristic ma^.^

Am I rite??


Juz finish quiz2 today and get our mid-term paper

result~~still ok la....lost 2 marks


Final is a bit far from me...

It is coming on 22nd of May

I'll put all my effort on it......

I swear!!!


juz 1 subject oni~~if I get low marks.....

I'll never 4gve myself >,<"


U better do Baik2 arh OhWenYe!!!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment