薏诉空间: May 2011


May 2011

25 May 2011

haizzz......finally I'm now updating my blog
Every time I wish to update new post here...I'll b lazy to open my pc=.="
I definitely dunno y such things happened on me....sighhhh






hurm~~~let's summa my 2011 May life.....






(by Pictures^^)






Loading...














Loading......














Loading.........


















È's Pĭc273
yeapp~tis is d stuff I gave to PuiKee as her 19 bufdae present^^
It's very nice...isn't it??? I like it so much....and I spent few hours to complete it.
Hope You like it PK ❤❤❤





tis was happened at A-28 Tmn Satelite on 6 May
we have an enjoyable BBQ party...juz 4 of us on tat nite  Lolz





15 May 2011.....My Mum 1st bufdae cake since She went to Heaven
miss u deeply.....Ms Lii Lii





yeapp..yeapp....Our very very 1st trip。♥‿♥。
Genting Highland....we spent a lot lot of $$$ at thre ╯︵╰,





took tis picture coz....I like d adv board^‿^♥♥♥
Purple color...my fave color^^





Huge Ship...behind a Sushi stall^^





Paris Tower@Genting...hahaha



we went to Nadeje Cafe,Dp..
He's looking lenglui thre :><:

 


yeapp~~~tat's all my May's collection....
mayb'll add in future..(few daysss ltr XDD)
so...I juz stop here^.^



 

Purple color: Fave color
I'm having good day&mood^^
Wenye...1240 25-05-2011





No comments :

Post a Comment