薏诉空间: 29 Apr 2011


29 Apr 2011

29 April 2011

29-04-2011

~Royal Wedding~

Prince Will & Kate Wedding Day

Eldest Son of Princess Diana...

Princess of  Wales, died as a result of injuries sustained in a car collision

on 31 Aug 1997


Princess Dianna....
(how pretty She is~~~@@)


Affectionate kiss...*_*


ps: I like tis pic...they look so sweet
Love their Big Smile ^_^



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Finally I'm now can enjoying d time tat being alone....
 
since few month ago><"
 
 
I did somethin unethical thing juz now...
 
Don't blame me pls~~~
 
I learned all of tis from You!!
 
Finally I noe wats in ur mind now
 
Heart broken AGAIN...
 
 
Dunno whether my "Choice" is rite or wrong ><"


U said u're kinda of tired...

so~~~wat u're going to do??

Break up izit?????

ya~I admit tat I'm  not enuf understanding U

I not understand y u're so.........

......................


Should I continue wif this?????



I'm not going to write wat happened between us in here....
and also in FB
Ya~~mayb I wrote a bit sensitive sentence....
but I not name Names







Blue color : emo-bad mood
D'fnt Color~D'fnt Mood.....
Wenye..1237 30-04-2011

No comments :

Post a Comment