薏诉空间: Mikey 21st Birthday


Mikey 21st Birthday

22 February 2012

Starts my sem break and... 
the very first event was my eldest sister's 21st birthday party

I was the person who responsible to settle down all the things, 
I means most of the part ^0^

Although that day was rainy day,
but it became nice weather at night time..haha



We took this on Sunday night (19th Feb) 
3 of us^,^ [what happen to my eyes@@??]


All the Gifts received by she at the night ^.^ 
[I'm so envy of her as mine only few >.<]


Yeahhh~our sweetest Family Photo
[for your all info, I do edit this photo coz of some reason..haha]


We've BBQ, curry chicken and pork, fried noodles and meehon, desserts.etc.
It is a very fun and tired night...its worth because everyone who attended was so happy^,^


Photo took on 21st Feb (Tue)
We've our dinner at Pizza Hut^^ 




Enjoying Our Pizza^,^

Supper + Mikey's 2nd Bifae Cake



The 3rd Bifdae Cake from her boy...3D Mickey Jelly Cake ^,^



!♥Happy 21st Bifdae Mikey Oh♥!
!All the best in your life!
!Happy Forever!
!I Luv U!
!♥♥!

No comments :

Post a Comment