薏诉空间: No Idea


No Idea

08 May 2012

It is the end of my short semester

Now is the time we face the FINAL

Though I'm just taking 2 subjects in this semester

But one of the subjects is quite difficult for me

>>>>> Malaysian Studies <<<<<

Hell ya >.<"

It was just like study Sejarah in English...damnnn!!!

Hope I pass this subject (GBMe please T_T)



Pictures Time ^.^

Finally I get my own Tumbler from Starbucks ^.^
Coffee addiction......
Not forget to thanks my Man for present me both of them



Face expression bunny found in...
 [ Lievito ]
They're damnn cute rite??


Polo Handbag 
Bought for his mum as B'day present
(I never bought my mum a handbag before)



Self-shoot ^^"
18sx???
Hahaha



I dunno why...

but Pictures is a Must in my every post ^0^

This has become my habit when blogging =p

Good Luck for my next and last subject!!!

I can do it ^_^



ps: My post title is definitely not related to the contents~and I have no idea what to title ^.^


No comments :

Post a Comment