薏诉空间: Holiday Start


Holiday Start

16 May 2012



Yeappp~it is now Mid of May and I'm gonna start my HOLIDAY 

But I'm going to stay in M'cca all the holiday 

because of my part-time job >.<"

My Man was sacrifice his holiday because of me

with just staying at hostel =.="""" sweating

and this is what happened to me before the day of FINAL

..........

What I asked my Man do to me...
When we're overnight fight for F.I.N.A.L
T_T



Pics below this was happened when our holiday start^0^ 
My 2nd Nike Baby~bought in AEON Bandaraya M'cca


Purple my fave color^.^
*My Man asked me to keep it untill next CNY and take it as my New Year shoes. Lolzzz

My 2nd or 3rd present in May ^.^
From my Man



1st time we visit to Stolen Recipe Bistro in Melaka Raya since we came to Melaka 2 years ago. The foods quite nice and the price is as usual la u know ^_^"

It's too bad I forgot to take pics but just oni 1 that I took

Soup of the day


Mushroom Soup from Stolen Recipe
Tasted not Bad
=)


We went to Jonker Street last Sun if not mistaken. I really enjoyed the delicious Lala & Siham.



Barbecue Siham ~ My Fave
It is a must when I visit Jonker Street



Went Jusco Ayer Keroh for tonite dinner, took Sushi King and what a such good diet + save $$ plan >.<" damn damn damn

After dinner we went Elianto....and this is what I bought. It was little rising in price as I've been long time not visiting the outlet, but it is still affordable for me to buy it ^.^

New Stuff bought tonite ~ Elianto ~
*My Man was the one who owaz be my model ^.^"
It is Purple again



No comments :

Post a Comment