薏诉空间: September 2012


September 2012

23 September 2012

First of all~I'm going to say sorry to my lovely blog^^'' just because you have been abandoned by me. Please forgive me as I'm busy enough for my working and study life.

And now, I'd resigned from my part-time work for me to focus in my very very last Final exam in my Diploma. Though just 3 subjects I took in the last semester, but there's really huge volume of 'Pressure'! As we all gonna catch up ours Cgpa^.^

According to my observation, most of the DBA student didn't sleep whole night just for fighting with DOM subject. Of course including me, myself^o^ it really make us be mad as there are 17 chapters to go through! some-more the syllabus was not given@@ what the....it has been long time I didn't burned the midnight oil since last few semester ago.

I swear I did put effort in this very very last Final exam. Hope that I can get the best best result and hope it would not be so bad.

After exam,everyone is going graduate and most of them going to Mixx for celebration! Everyone posting their emo in FB, because they gonna leave their best friend.

For me~what I'm going to do after this??! For sure I have to complete my very last Task that assigned by MMU, Industrial Training. Hope everything is going smooth after this. God Bless^^


No comments :

Post a Comment