薏诉空间: 30th Jan 2013


30th Jan 2013

31 January 2013

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Woohoo~I'm officially Graduated from Diploma course!! Congratulation!
Am graduated with the credit level CGPA 3.XX
Satisfied for me, but...
Actually am not so happy with that >,<'

Am now enjoying my 'Holidays'...
I have been sitting in the house around 3 weeks time...
Kinda wasting the time ==' Nothing can do what

Have no money for vacations...
Have no transport for working...
What the....@@"

I went to KL with my Lovely sister...
for New Year shopping^.^
I went to KL with 'Buddy'...
for the education fair...

Probs am annoying recently:
1) Where is the better choice for continue my Bach course??
[Considering few elements-$$ Fees-Locations-Cert]
2) How should I get extra pocket money for my daily life??
[Main prob is transport! ishh>,<']
3) How to save my Pretty face from being the Pity Poor face?!!
[Have been tried few type of skin care products, not getting better but worse T,T]

Hoping someone can consulting/answering my question.
Felt so sad while I can't get anyone to share my 'Annoys'



Enjoying Holidays =D


Cafe with a kick in Mid Valley ^.^


Cheese baked rice with Fish & Chicken


Cheesy Wedges~Nice!


Mushroom soup~Not bad @@"


Self-Admire XD


Current phone' screen-lock ^.^ Reminding myself!!!



No comments :

Post a Comment