薏诉空间: CNY 2013


CNY 2013

18 February 2013

Its February Peeps!!
CNY vs Valentine's 
Fireworks vs Flowers
Family vs Lover

Celebrating CNY on 10th Feb =D
Celebrating Valentine's on 14th Feb ^^
So excited for that...(hands-up!!!)

Preparing so early since I'm so free after graduated my Diploma course.
Busy for cleaning the house...(Did I do that?? XD)
Busy for buying the new cloths...(Didn't bought much as what I thought)
Busy for applying mask...(last minute kind lazy girl I am^^')

This is what we called 年货 =D
(Things that makes my weight increased T.T)
We would having our Lou Sang dinner on the 1st day of CNY
No exception for this year =)
Same place~same restaurant
Only without a person

Its already 2 years you leaving us,
We're staying great =) No worries about us
Deeply Missing to You~Mrs Oh

My Beloved parents
Miss You so much~Mom
Having Fireworks show everywhere during CNY @@"
Who said Malaysian's economy decline??
If its really happened, from where's the money they bought the expensive fireworks???!

I took those pictures when I'm visiting my grandma's village
Fireworks non-stop @@"
Love it till M.A.X

Fireworks x1
Fireworks x2
Fireworks x3
Fireworks x 4
Normally this is what happened when we're together
Capturing non-stop, my phone is flood with those selca 
Lolz

Oh's Family 3 Flower
[Wenye - Wendy - Mikey]
Self-admire
(Testing 1.2.3...)
Self-admire x2
S.M.I.L.E
Self-admire x3
(say yeee...)
Self-admire x4
Noob face >.<"
Self-admire x5
(what's that??!)
Our family photo for this year =)
(Kena "Aeroplane" from them, so we had our tea-time before Lou Sang dinner )
Here we go~Lou Sang!!!
Huat Arh!!!
Heng Arg!!!
Self-admire x6
Self-admire x7
(Ignore my Fugly face please ==")
Self-admire x8
(Drunk without any alcohol...)
Self-amdmire x9
Plugs sot XD
Self-admire x10
Ending capture...all drunk @@"


Not forgotten to mention my 2013 Valentine's celebration,
Yes, I'm forced to be single!!!
Objection from my Big Boss T.T

So, I just spent my sweetest day with them
We went for Cheong K that night.
An awesome night, Cheong K without normal voice as we getting sick!!
Everyone getting sick during CNY =D

The girls most important in my life!
Mikey Oh & Wendy Oh
I Love You





No comments :

Post a Comment