薏诉空间: gg.com


gg.com

26 April 2013

Hola guys, finally I'm here to update new post =) [yeah~finally after long abandoned] I'm here to clean up the spider web and dust...hahaha (too long time not get into here...lolz)

FYI, I'm just finished my very 1st exam in Uni life...darn sad weihhh >.<"
Highest level of sadness....totally bad mood now T.T
It's my 1st mid-term exam in final format...
Means I have the mid-term paper with the syllabus of all chapter and...the worst thing is
We have no more final paper later on!!!
(What happen if I'm not lucky enuf to pass this paper?? Is there any supp paper?!! FxXk!!! Ofcoz....*touchwoodx2* choi choi choi I means IF only....)

FML Its was totally insane when I look at the questions, whats appeared in my mind was "WTf hell is this??!!
I was like...arghhh %&;^*-#!*•
Keep asking myself izit I'm in the right exam venue?!!
What's I've been read/memorize before this??!
Where the hell all the notes I key in to my Brain???

I'd tried my very best to come out all the possible right answer...
Some is totally wrong...but still I wrote it in =D (hope Mr. Lec didn't get mad while marking mine...gosh)
At least I wrote Ok....better than just blank it there la
So Good! Such a good reason for myself!!!(well this is what I did in every previous exam..I knew I'm totally KiamPak kind of people...but~who know I can get "some" sympathies marks?? haha )

I S.W.E.A.R no next time!!!!!!
This is the 1st and it would be my last!!!
Not gonna let this happen again!!!




 photo wenye.png


No comments :

Post a Comment