薏诉空间: 6th Apr 2013


6th Apr 2013

06 April 2013


Came to April~Hot weather everywhere
BehTahan~!!! Damn damn hot weather @@"
Take few times bath everyday...
Sweating non-stop..Hell yeah!!
Getting lazy to do everything...anything!!
Felt like only want to stay in the air-cond room^,^

I'm so unlucky that being a group with those irresponsible people...!!
Hello, that contains marks you know?!
You guys...&;£@;/"!,?
I don't like to scold people actually...but you guys makes me wanna to!!
It's ok, I have been meet this kind of people many time! Not a big deals!!

I remember that I mentioned in my previous post, said that I'm gonna write about the One-Day trip in Malacca with my sister.
Here we go some pictures~^^'

ps://I'm not gonna put any caption as I can't because I'm writing this post by using Blogger apps, it just allowed us to upload pictures without adding any caption below.





























 photo wenye.png

No comments :

Post a Comment