薏诉空间: Bonjour!


Bonjour!

09 May 2013

Hi Guys, I'm back...(from~Holidays?? I guess =D)
Gonna take the 1st as well as the last paper in this pretty short sem.
French for Communication and Cultural~kinda challenging me..Lolz (God Bless-Pray Hard ing)
Started my revision, but stopped on the half way =.=' sigh I can't concentrate on it!!
Saturday is the Day and I'm on the quarter way..not even half way T.T
Countdown ing: 42++hours



Since I ruined my previous paper, and I swear not to let it happen again...
I'll do my really Best...work deeply hard for this time
I don't wanna be disappointed again @@!

Motivation needed & Encouragement needed!! (Think of your FAMILY please!!!)


❤❤❤ Beloved Baba & Mama ❤❤❤



❤❤❤ 2 Lovely Sister ❤❤❤

Your all are my best motivator and big heart ❤ for yours!!

ps://Am gonna deals with the French notes now, pray for me ^,^V! (Peace*)




No comments :

Post a Comment