薏诉空间: Holidays...Again!!!


Holidays...Again!!!

13 May 2013

Hey guys~here again I am =D

Finally the very 1st sem in beginning of my uni life is end!! Kinda happy~and of course kinda worried about one of the subject's result...Darn!!
But~at least I did well in the 2nd paper which is French^^ (I did well...I guess Lolz)
Its all worth for the sleepless night, burning midnight oil!!



I think I can get at-least A for this subject =D
I'm not demanding higher than that...please, let me get A!!

After this, I'm gonna "enjoy" kawkaw my 3 weeks holiday~before the stressful long sem come. #unilife

12th May~Mother's Day
My lovely Mom leaved me for 2 years and yeah, I did wish her in my heart❤ I Love You Mom #wordsinevertellmymom
I'm not dare to call grandma for wishing her, scare she rethink-recalled my mom and feel sad. As u know older people can't be 'stimulate' I means....U know~  Lol what I'm talking about==



Picture taken 9/5/2010
It was Her last Mother's Day celebration...

And....


This is my lovely Grandma ❤❤❤
Stay Happy & Healthy!!


Yeah~I'm currently busy with Moving my "hostel" to the new place, which is nearer with the campus
Kinda good location but the condition is just...ok I guess. Hope I can adapt to it in soon
FYI, I'm a particular person...I have many requirements even in a tiny matter =D
Gonna update the room in next post...Maybe Lol =D
So~Stay Tuned!!

*ps:// again am writing post using Blogger apps, and its better after the upgrades. We can add the photo in middle of the paragraph not like last time, need to attach all the photo at the bottom part! Keep going on Blogger~Support!!












No comments :

Post a Comment