薏诉空间: 19th June 2013


19th June 2013

19 June 2013

It's 19th June^.^ Happy Birthday to my "Lovely" pet~MrBobby and my friend in the heaven, MrRomeo
The reason why I put "Lovely" because it bite me few months ago and there's an ugly scars on my hand now T_T Naughty doggie, I didn't stay close with it since the time I've been bitten.


Few months later(last week), my sister turns to get bite =.=" sigh
Actually it not purposely bite us, maybe it is in bad mood....maybe
Peoples asked us to...let it go, throw it away as it bites the owner!!
Hey You~its mine, not yours!! We all are human and we have Feeling~how can we just throw it away since it bite us?! Bobby is with us almost 7+ years, I take care of it since it was a little baby doggie, I bath it, feed it, play with it! Its  a part of my life!! So~people, don't just simple say that word [Throw it]  >,<!!

Another things to update, I got my 1st sem result and...its kinda good, but not as I expected!! Gonna work harder on the coming and following sem! Well~my result is consider average...I guessed ^o^ I get around 3.3+ for my CGPA and the lowest was 3.12 in Diploma.
I got A- for the French language and B- for the Biz & Entrepreneur. Its satisfied for me^.^
Aza Aza Fighting~!!



❤ Pictures Time~ ^.<! 


Times Square


KTM Station


Bus vs Tutti Frutti


 Girls capture everywhere~seriously!! =D


Yeah~I'm now staying in the new place, moved from the previous apartment..the new house is Suck!! Its really dirty and full of dust!! I hate it~Seriously!! Spent around 3 days to clean the room and used around 1 week to adapt the environment! Gosh!!! A very big thanks and appreciation to my roommate that help me a lot~really a lot!! I won't survive without your help! =D


Girl with her new room~






 photo wenye.png

No comments :

Post a Comment