薏诉空间: New Design for Bloggie


New Design for Bloggie

28 September 2013


Started my sembreak but not going back hometown as I need to work~earns are important to me =p

Since its holiday~means no school day XD (seriously~you think the other dunno the meaning izit?! face slap*)
I started my day with movie marathon~nice enough...save $$ not to spending (Give a LIKE)
Since long time ago I decided to change my bloggie's skin....shirt...design~whatever it is~and I just finished did some changes on it.

Getting bored with the old design~then make some changes la...
Thinking to put a wallpaper with my blog URL mentioned but I can't manage to design it well...
So I ended up with changing it to white color theme =) which in my mind~white is a Pure color...fave color as well

Hurm~this post went for no point =D but I'm intend to wrote it as the blog is mine =p


So~here we check out the "evolution"

------> 



Yeaa~I changed the old version header which is full with my SS a.k.a syok sendiri photo with the simple current header =) Does it look nice??
Still thinking what can I add into the header~it looks too simple with the only white background and black words......

Well, just stay tuned =) Maybe I'll change it someday...see ya again!



-The End-
-7:33pm-

 photo wenye.png