薏诉空间: The worst ever


The worst ever

18 September 2013

Just a short update~I just wanna write something indeed =p

Had my 1st paper on this morning...9am
I've been revised the whole night~and the worst thing was I'm not able to answer the paper completely!!! Lolz
What a sad case...damn!!

When I read the question paper, I'm just so happy and glad that all the questions are in my "reading list"
Which means I did read the important part...of every single chapter

And yet, who know I can't rethink~recall the points out from my mind!!! ^*%|+!?•&@'
Hell yeah~I can't even remember what I memorize the whole night, not even a single point! God damn~this really flied me down to the valley T.T

The very 1st time I experienced this in the final exam...gosh
And the best thing was, I'm not mad because of this...felt lucky for my roommate =D Why said so?! This is because...
(I'll be blabbering like mad or crazy girl if one of my taken subject wasn't went smoothly)

I dunno why, but I'm just acted weird...
I even straightly post an status in my WeChat moment: "I think I better get ready an extra RM50" which means I'm ready for the supplementary paper >,<!

Ok~that's it for today...as promised a short post =)
Get ready off to bed now, as I really need a sleep. (FYI, I slept only 1hr since yesterday ==Zzz)

Good Night~Sweet dream ^.^


ps://no signature for this post as I'm posting by using blogger apps...no photo as well^^' sorry for the messy paragraph arrangement as I'm not able to adjust it by using phone^^' paiseh



  -23:43-
-The End-

No comments :

Post a Comment