薏诉空间: Happy 22nd Birthday to Me


Happy 22nd Birthday to Me

16 January 2014


It's my day~16 Jan...and yeah it's time to turn 22nd this year. Getting older ady...err hurm hurmoh go on I dunno why I get excited especially when 16th Jan is getting near and finally now it's the day. I'm not having a party or even celebration etc because I'm not going back to hometown and Roomie was back to hometown since few days ago. The difference between last year and now was I'm not in the happy mood that time as I'm emo missing my beloved Mom up there while I get extra-excited this time hypnotized well, I just hope Roomie can back on time and bring me for dinner at leasteat

Had an awesome outing with my dearest last Sunday to MP & DP, we bought some clothes for CNY and of course as I wished we went to Nadeja to have the layers cakethumbs up one of my favorites in Melaka

Let's go through the pictures~ ~ ~

My beloved Darling
Future Wife & Husband
So~here's my Roomie
#notmuchtosay

 

The Layer cakes we had on the day Original flavor & Berry-Strawberry

Hurm~I guess I'll stop here....gonna prepare for later class marathon Lol
ps://I'm just so in love with all the .gif pictures found ❤


 Onion62Onion62Onion62Onion62Onion62Onion62Onion62Onion62Onion62Onion62Onion62Onion62Onion62Onion62



 photo wenye.png