薏诉空间: Some facts about Myself


Some facts about Myself

11 September 2014


I'm back again~since a "decade" abandoning my bloggie =) I'm sorry!
So~what's the motivation bring me back to blogging is the trending stuff "20 facts about me"
I'm not tagged/nominated by someone else, just thinking to do a post for understand myself better =P

Here we go....

1. I'm a spicy lover. I love all those spicy foods.

2. I would prefer noodles rather than rice.

3. I'm a dog lover.

4. Purpleis my favorite color, followed by Redand Black

5. I Hate cockroach! (You have no idea how I wish someone invent some med to eliminate it forever!)

6. I wish to be stylish, yet I'm a simple girl.
(I don't dress up or make up, though I knew it's basic thing for girl..yea~definitely will change someday)

7. I love my name given by my parents both in Chinese or "Malay"?whatever.....
(but I dislike when people around pronounced my name wrongly >.<!)

8. I'm a independent girl. (I'm stronger than you think)

9. I'm hypersensitive. (I'd definitely cry when watching those touching videos or movies.)

10. I love reading & writing, yet I don't do them frequently.

11. I love heels, yet I'm wearing flats all the time XD

12. Music plays significance role in my life. 

13. I love my rightside face more than leftside. Lolz

14. Diet plan is renting a permanent place in my To-do-list. (Like forever ==:)

15. I absolutely can't stand with man that keep their hair and nails long. Just can't and I have no idea why^^

16. I love sweating yet I don't like to be outdoor and exposing under sun. (how weird am I!?)

17. I'm kinda "kiasu" type of people.

18. I'm crazy on Rilakkuma collections. (The normal looking version not the fakes one =P)

19. I wish to get married before 27 and have kids XD

20. I'm a quite person actually, though some friends might say I'm crazy & talkative. In facts, my families all knew that I don't talk a lots.


Tschüss~till then!



 photo wenye.png

No comments :

Post a Comment