薏诉空间: Changes are Needed


Changes are Needed

12 December 2014

I found a serious problem of mine where I used to procrastinate/drag/delay.....in short~"Lazy" which can conclude all. I have no idea why, it seems like I had lost my motivation through my study. "Oh come on~this is the last year in your Degree life...please don't kidding with your study! Please think wisely~think of the future and your family." That's what I always keep in mind whenever I feel like going to give up.

As y'all know, last year in Uni life is not easy especially students that having their final year project. I'm not lucky enough to escape from that, that's why I am struggling in the Fyp I. Seriously it is so damn difficult and to be frank I'm not even completing 10 pages. How am I going to have 50 pages in coming 1 month??? Not dare to think about the 2nd part of it which would be taking in last semester. It must be a great nightmare for sure.....oh gosh!!
Onion13


As the title mentioned~Changes are Needed! Yes~I need to change my attitude on study~shouldn't be hea anymore. (Chinese readers i knew y'all understood the term hea right? =D for non-Chinese readers or those who don't understand it, "hea" means relaxing or  taking things not serious








Having mid-term paper on coming every Saturday and most of the assignments due in this month as well. What a stressful month~hectic weeks!!! Stop accepting promoter jobs means no income for coming months.How am I going to cover my pocket money!? Anyone sponsoring?? Lol

Got not much time to waste as previous result were dropped and gonna work more hard to get back my level for sure. Please stay strong and fight till the end!!







Hopes everything go smooth as wished & all the best to all of youflying kiss



 photo wenye.png

No comments :

Post a Comment