薏诉空间: 5th post in 2014


5th post in 2014

08 December 2014

You know what?! I just found that I have only 4 posts in the previous months...a whole year with only 4 posts(average 1 post every 3 months Lolz) I was wondering what am I so busy for? until I can abandon my bloggie. Well~so obviously the answer is because of  [LAZY]

All right~back to topic...it's the last month in this year. December~The x'mas month!!It's time for celebrating~countdown & party!!

Time flies and it won't wait! 

Looking back to the resolution list~Does yours achieved?? Mine~not even one been achieved T_T but at least half of the one =p It's time to recalled what I have did through this year~of course make a new resolution list for the coming year 2015 with the hope to achieve it all.(definitely will write a post in this later) 

This is my 2nd last semester in uni life(excluding the industrial training) which means this is my last year. Last year students are really busy with the coursework. I'm not saying the 1st or 2nd year student is so free from coursework, just the last year project is a serious work where you cannot play around~chill and copy idea from the senior etc. The most scary thing is it' s an Individual work@.@

I really hope that I will pass this subject with flying colors =)
gonna work more hard on it!


-Wenye Oh-
2:43am




No comments :

Post a Comment