薏诉空间: Planned≠Changes


Planned≠Changes

10 July 2015


Photo Credits: Google
''计划永远赶不上变化''
A simple proverb in Chinese which meant "Plans would never catch up with changes"
You planned it, but Life goes on and it doesn't go your way!

Started new semester in end of June, now it's week 3...11 weeks to go
I'm so happily thought this would be the last semester of mine
Guess what?! It wasn't.......*^&%+#,-$@>~!
I was so upset and angry to MMU and Myself! Why??
Because MMU didn't offer all the subjects I planned to register
Because I'm not planning my course structure well and MMU keep changing their Rules

Why can't they(MMU) think for us?!
Why don't they just offer those subjects?!
A fabulous reason given "Boh bian, we got no enough lecturer to teach. Wait next semester lor"
Well done~MMU! Great~MMU! Excellent~MMU! Bravo~MMU!
U can earn more with this way~keep going!
Even the lecturer also said MMU=Many Matters Unsolved!
Not forgotten, MMU=Money Making University!

I always wanted to graduate earlier to get a job and fixed income
So that I could pick up the burden of my Beloved Man
He's getting older and weak, it's my turn to take care of him

Sabar~be patient...2 more semester to go
I can do it! For sure I can!!



No comments :

Post a Comment