薏诉空间: Last semester break...perhaps


Last semester break...perhaps

15 June 2015


Finished the internship last few week and the sem break started~hooray!!!
One month holidays started~excited yet bored...  
Got weekend job till end of June, but the weekdays is totally free.
What to do on weekdays?! Thinking to look for job...but, can't find it(meh face)

The 1st week of holiday was busy rushing within KL and Malacca
This was due to my beloved dad was hospitalized in IJN KL
He's suffering for the heart disease. After the check up, his heart was swollen
And the doctor said he's at the border of clog (scaring)....
I'm rushing both place due to the weekend job in Malacca and was not able to find for replace.
It's quite tiring, drove from KL to Bahau(fetching the eldest sister back Home) and then Malacca.
phew~ ~call me SuperGirl!!(devil smile)

My pity Man in his confinement attire

My man helping his new neighbor (smile)

Man that going to give birth...LOL

The moment before go check-up

You wouldn't know how much worried was I at the moment....I'm just so scared
I can't bear to lost any of them in my family once again....ever
To be frank, I almost cried out when he's entering the room...
In fact...my heart was tearing due to fear (sob) (shivering)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The following weeks of sem break....staying at home all day long
Watching drama~movies online....
Following Roomie to work...
Modified something in bloggie...change some design
I always wanted it to look simple and nice with my fave color...and there you goes
I think this is my best to decorate it currently...need more idea next time
We'll see how then.



No comments :

Post a Comment