薏诉空间: Hea(Relax)-Life


Hea(Relax)-Life

05 November 2015


It's been while since the last update and finally visiting here.
Just some update of myself =)
Been in the “Hea” situation
(which means relaxing, wasting time)
It's now the sem-break holiday and it's one more week 
to begin the last sem of my degree life in uni.
To be honest, I can't wait for graduating.
Hence, I can get a permanent job
which I can earn and feed myself also my family.
I hate my current life which I need to count on others for living
(where I need the $$$ support from bf).
This is due to my part-time job salary 
wasn't enough to support my daily life expenses.
I need to pay for own insurance fee,
mobile phone data fee, car petrol, rental and so on.
This has excluded the entertainment fees 
such as go for movie, eat something good, shopping, etc. 
Just gimme 4 more months~bear with me in this meanwhile boyfie. 

Another things that I want to write is about the social media.
 It got the pro and cons for sure, 
but I just can't endure some people that post everything 
about their life, their mood, their food blablabla
I knew it's their choice and they got their own right
 (I insisted to write anyway)
 Come on~people
Everyone has their hard time and difficulties 
You don't need to write out everything right?
What's the purpose?
To get attention?
I guess it's the most ans I'll get.
This happened on people near me, which is my bf.
He likes to post anything, no matter happy or sad
(trust me~everything)
Especially when we had fight and quarrel.
He'll wrote it all in his Fb wall, to tell the world his feeling.
So that everyone can know we're fighting for this and that?
Does this necessary?
Do you feel better after posting it?
I don't get that~seriously!
Why?

Back to study matter, heard that result gonna release tomorrow...

Yet, don't put high expectation because it's MMU!
Delay~Server down~that would be the reasons

Continue my hea-life...


No comments :

Post a Comment