薏诉空间: A Random one


A Random one

24 November 2015


Just back from 1hr class
Felt so sleepy yet insisted to write something here
So~let's have some updates of myself =P


Had a party with younger sisters and her friends at The Neem Resort
It's a nice place for relaxing
Fair price, just the pool is not that clean
      

Been busy for moving to new house
(rent one not bought)
It's located in Taman Cheng, Melaka
Nearer to his workplace but far from campus
sigh.....


We painted the house together
(such romantic? Nah.....)
There's one more week to move in there
Yet the house is still stinky with the paint smell
Have no idea what to do
arghhh...

Fyi, I'm suck in recognize road
I just can't remember them. Lol.
It's gonna take a long time for me to remember the way go home now 
      


A happy news of myself
I manage to pull back my Cgpa as wished
A big round of applause to myself
(clap clap clap)
Not as expected and I'm gonna work harder in this semester
which is the last semester of my uni life

Been looking for a part time job now
Since I have only two days classes
which is on Tue & Fri.
I need a Job.
Mommy~please bless me
(fingers crossed)





No comments :

Post a Comment