薏诉空间: Friendship Vs Registration Day


Friendship Vs Registration Day

08 March 2013


Done my registration for Deg in MMU Malacca!!
Damn it! Idiot MMU! Suck systems!!
Attended the short briefing of my course then back to hostel
Tried to Add Subjects but failed!!! @@
Heard that other courses even Diploma students facing the same problem!
Having Volcanic Eruptions~going insane worried about the subject registration!! T_T

Problems and problems again >.<"
This time even worst than previous...
Can't adding subjects~can anyone of MMU Admin explain why this happened??!
Last time the system sure broke down due to the crowded of student log in..
This time no broke down~but can't add subjects =.=" (pattern 99 la them...)

Therefore, I tried to inbox one of my friend...
Luckily she reply me~she calm me down and chill me up =)
She answered all my doubts!!!
Explain all the procedures to me~show me all the documents needed.
Really Big Thanks to her^^"

Unbelievable she end up helped me to add the subjects @@
I'm just like~What the...%#@ you can add the subjects so easy??!!
I've tried out so many times~OMFG I really get shock!!
A Business student can hack in MMU systems???!
(This only my thoughts la^0^"who asked she don't wanna share with me how she did it)

The main point is both of us are not that close like this before!
I'm exactly have no idea why she's suddenly so kind to me??!
(So~am I too KiamPak??! People treat you nicely not good meh?!)
Ya~ya...its good! But~I'm kinda scared the socialization.....you know?!
As I've been betrayed by my EX-Best friend!
Its hurt~You know??!! I remembered that I cried few times when our r/ship broke out
(Ishhh~sound like I'm in r/ship with her pulak >.<!!)

So I learned not to 
Scared being hurt again...heartbreak




 photo wenye.png



No comments :

Post a Comment