薏诉空间: 16th July 2013


16th July 2013

16 July 2013

1st Mid-term paper of this semester on tomorrow night...kinda Ganjiong for that!! Just because I'm not ready for the revision...gosh@@! Besides, I need to rush the assignment for management strategy subject...Last minutes type of Leader giving last minutes order==' Thursday is the deadline and just distribute the works today! What the.....!! 
 
Have to be prepare for burning midnight oil later, must buy some coffee or Redbull drinks!! Fighting!!❤
 
15th July 2013
Monday, I was busy with the CDP event, food fair for fundraising. I'm responsible for the Herbal eggs cooking and this is the my 1st time experience ^,^' kinda happy that i can try this(FYI, I like Herbal tea egg, its a must if i saw it when outing) 
Some comment to the group leader, about the works of the fair...seems he's not keen with my suggestion/comments as nothing changes on today which is the 2nd day of fair. The good thing is the revenue for today is increasing...good news as well as I get to know more new friends in the event! So~that was my purpose to join this event...get more new friends^^' Many were asking me:"why you join this event alone??" So obviously I love CDP =D it's truth! and I wanna make more new friends!  I have many nice and lovely memories in here...for 2& half years! All the lecturers, course-mates or classmates...they means a lot to me!! 

Although there's some unhappy memories, but~past means past and life still goes on! Gambateh~Wenye Oh!! All the best to me ^.^❤


-The end-

ps://writing this post while having BEB lecture class...Lolz what a good student I am XD


No comments :

Post a Comment