薏诉空间: Miss Oh


Miss Oh

22 July 2013

As the post title....my new job as teacher in a kindergarden. Frankly speaking, this is my first try/experience...I worked as promoter before, selling Lingerie/Cosmetic/Consultant but not as teacher before ^^'

Quite interesting job as I need to "Deal" with the kids age range between 7-12. Kinda weird when they're calling me teacher/胡老师 @@" not used to it

This job required a lots of patient and "fierce" as my senior told me, if you're kind/friendly with them...its hard for you to control them =="

So~as my observation on the 1st day...they're really "cow" which means naughty =D Girls likes to talk, chit-chat all the time and boys, fighting all the time..Oh my @@! The teachers shouting all the time...that's it!! Nice conclusion...Haha

Hope I can do well, and one interesting matter~I got a new nick name from the little devil boy named Adrian(I'm sure he'll be a handsome boy when he grown up ^^) and he named me "Baby teacher" because my pencil case & file holder are Rilakkuma. Kids are kids Lolz


-The End- 



 photo wenye.png