薏诉空间: Little DevilS-Tadika Intergriti


Little DevilS-Tadika Intergriti

07 August 2013


It's 2nd months since I started work as part-time teacher in Intergriti Kindergarten =)

Frankly speak~it's quite easy job....well I just need to guide around 10 students

But yet~it's truly difficult to communicate with them >.<!

You know right~kids are "stubborn? uncivilized?"

I would said they're just too N.A.U.G.H.T.Y!!!

I been a kid as well~but...I don't really think I'm that "Devil" in my childhood =D

Children nowadays are definitely differ from our time~my time XD

It became so obviously when comes to the "things" we owned/played

They're owning/playing an digital product(iPad/ Tablet) while we just having the traditional toys in our time =.="

Back to the topic~I'm nearly go far from it =D

This photo taken days before Hari Raya Idilfitri..

I been requested to work from morning till evening..From 8am to 6pm~ though day Lolz

Morning time~take caring of the Pre 1-3 kiddo while noon time is primary student

We're teaching them to create the"Ketupat" =)

Quite a fun time~and they're just too cute when photo taking session 



They just can't stand properly @@" 

Cute posing~little handsome boy ^^"

Finally a nice group photo after long time of "Arrangement" XD


This two are brother~and they're in primary group (Standard 1 & 2)
another DevilS as well...Lolz




Stop writing here~and I wish that I'll having good times in here =D




-The End-
-5:21pm-


 photo wenye.png