薏诉空间: MMU 14th Convocation 2013


MMU 14th Convocation 2013

25 August 2013

25th August 2013_ Sunday_ A Sunny Day

Big day for many graduates as well as Me =)

We're finally Officially Graduated~Yeah!!

But~I didn't attend to the convocation 
which held in Cyberjaya also the main campus of MMU
just because I'm waiting....progressing for the Bachelor's convocation^0^

Wait for me~OK! 

Maybe I'll be in the 16th Convocation??
Who know?? It's still an unknown =p

So syok looking at my lappy screen as all of the friends keep updating and posting the Live version of convocation in Cyber!! 

I felt excited as well~haha! 
Felt happy~glad and proud of them all of course including myself ^,^

I'm gonna post my photo with the Certificate once I get it! It is a MUST =D



 
17:32
-The End-

 photo wenye.png