薏诉空间: 7th Sept 2013


7th Sept 2013

07 September 2013

Hola people, I'm back to update my beloved bloggie =)
This will be a short post, as I need to do my revision and....
I just don't wanna to abandon here❤

My Final exam is around the corner, 
It's really near...which is 18th Sept
Another 11 days countdown from now >,<!

My 1st long sem final exam and it's really stressful for me. 
God damn!!!
Don wanna pull down my Cgpa...Lolz

Frankly speak, I'm very KiaShu kind of people =D
Even though I don't have a "Competitor"...
but still, I'm a High ego =.=#

Stress~Stress~Stressssss!!!

I've few drafts in my post list, but I'm quite busy recently...
Really don't have time to update them >,<"" what a sad case...

Most probably will updates each of them..maybe,
Maybe...after the stressful exam period =D

So~please stay tuned for that =)

One of mine fave selca of the month =) 
(self-love...always syok sendiri)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

6th Sept 2013

A small gathering with the Rushing Student GangS' 
with the purpose of celebrating the Best Assistant's big day =D

We got him a surprise while he was watching the Fake Arguing between our head and supervisor 
(which is Daniel & Aeryn)


Photos "Stole" from Jay's profile....


and.....yeah,this is took by me XD 
Birthday boy is cutting his birthday cake


Once again, Happy Birthday Louis Khor!!
(I knew he won't see this, anyhow...just a wishes =) All the best in your life)




11:05pm
-The End-

 photo wenye.png