薏诉空间: Black Friday


Black Friday

13 September 2013

9:49am_Messages_外婆跌倒头破血流

Received a message from my aunt this morning~she told me, grandma fell down and get injured on her head
Immediately I wake up, get a big shocked...called my Dad to inform him and then call my sister

What a surprising message~it spoiled my beginning of today >,<!
Take an emergency leave and get ready to back hometown...

Went to the hospital after having meal at McD Senawang...Lolz  fast food again
Look at my grandma, get heartache when I see her head ='(  there's a big scar and its still bloodying..
I'm pretty sure that's bloody pain...when it happened to a 74 years old grandma it must be a 100x than what I feel (what the hell I'm saying?!) Ok, whatever~my point is...very pain la=D

Next thing I want to mention is, my current use email has been hacked by an unknown person...or I would like to say a hacker?!!Bloody hell hacker...I definitely hate this!!
I don't get your point for hacking my mail account...!! What's make you do that?? 
Seriously, I'm not that rich to let you hack my bank account or whatever card...
I don't even have any secret nor confidential info inside there!!

What a bad day for me~?!!
Seriously...I'm sick of this!! Many cases appear in a day...with all bad cases
What the hell....

Another cases, when I want to start my revision in the ward...
(since I'm taking care my beloved grandma and overnight in the ward, I planned and decided to use the time wisely)
But~I ended up with typing a blog post which is also called blogging ==!

I'm not doing that purposely, just because the main light is switched off and it's too dark for reading=='what the...

That's why~I'm blogging right now at the moment
And I guess it's time for me to get a rest, seems I'm not allowed to revise at here tonight...

Good Night~peoples^^
Sweet dream & Sleep tight 




ps://I just don't like a post without a picture =D






 photo wenye.png

-11:51pm-
-The End-