薏诉空间: Finally done....but


Finally done....but

27 January 2015

Yea~~finallypartylike lastly, I finished my FYP1~but just the 1st part onlycrying
It already took me so long time...not due to difficulties but...due to my laziness!!slap me pls dreaming

Time flies~and this will be the last week for the semester
Means that...gonna fight for F.I.N.A.L again!!!
                     skullskullskullskullskull
This is so cruel~I ain't got adequate of rest time....
U wouldn't know how much I'm hunger for sleeping time nowyawn

After final weeks~I got 1 week of CNY holiday, yet...I'm gonna start internship already
sighhhh...holidays are forever short.
I swear to Mom~I'm gonna sleep all day long if possible during the CNY
Not much decoration~not much celebration...why am I sounds so old!?I don
Gosh!! Like an old woman that don't celebrate a lot~don't like noisy...don't like crowded, etc.

You know what~?? I don't even buy new cloths up until now...been asked by many of them out there while working.
"Girl, bought your CNY cloths ady arh??"
"Why still hvn't buy oh~CNY is coming liao"
'Gonna buy faster lor, otherwise no more liao lor, people choose liao lor" blablabla
People~I'm so curious about why the H... y'all asking this and that?
Are you gonna buy me cloths if I answered not yet??
I knew it pretty much won't be happenedwaiting wait long long la you~~

Just wanna share my Babies here~~~ love struck

Btw~I'm still keeping few draft posts...update again later~perhapshee hee
Ok~gonna stop here. Till then. Tschüss
flying kiss2



 photo wenye.png

No comments :

Post a Comment