薏诉空间: Internship...life


Internship...life

02 April 2015

Yo~finally I'm here again! Its been a long time since the last post...tons of things happened recently. Time past~things happened....people changed!

It's the 2nd month for my degree internship...been holding job of customer support cum trainee cum account assistant cum web developer assistant cum designer......these are what internship suppose to do. Lol
Touch in every department(no~they don't have department), learn all the basic things...yea~basic only
For those who are wondering what company I'm in for internship...I'm choosing an online marketing consultancy company. Don't ask me why~just don't...
Oh ya~the company I joined is >> PAK Online Sdn Bhd <<

The company provide plenty of online marketing services, ranges from corporate email to website. Thus, we the interns need to contact the clients, do some photoshop work, assit in editing website, create invoice and other related things. Super multitasking~but it's so extreme till sometimes we even can surfing the internet or the social net....
For sure, we got seniors for leading us...and their working "culture" is just so 'fantastic and even bombastic'
This is not my 1st time working, and yet their attitude is really give me a 'Great' impression. I should not continue writing I guess XD

Tschuss~Till then!

 photo wenye.png

No comments :

Post a Comment