薏诉空间: Last Day in PAKO


Last Day in PAKO

22 May 2015


Time flies~3 months passed and it's the end of my internship in PAKO...
Kinda sad to leave though the cons is more than pros.
Frankly speak, I learned tons of new things there...
Confidence, knowledge of create/edit website, skills of using AI & Photoshop...
Not forgotten about the attitude and experience as well.

The beginning of working day was still fresh in memory
I was scared to speak with clients through the phone.
I knew this is stupid~you just speak through phone and not face to face,
I knew there is nothing to worried about.
But you know, I'm just scared and I have no idea why!!

Things went smooth on the 2nd week of work, started to learn
Learn the so called "Work Culture" & "Behavior" of the company...
Learn their "Language"....
Get to know how they work, and the good thing is...
They're always in relax situation even there's some Important cases.

The biggest problem was Communication with the colleagues
(seniors, supervisor, designer, even with the Boss)
You have no idea how they communicate until you get involved! It's True!!
The best way to get a clear cut idea/meaning of their conversation is through phone call,
Yes, a call but not through Instant Messaging or whatever social media messaging.
You got to guess their message and repeating it few times just to understand it.
(for eg, Do this 1 = Do this first) See~ this is how they using the shortcut...

Ok~whatever it is...I would really to give my gratitude to them in PAKO
Boss~Lady Boss~Seniorssss.....Big thanks to y'all (Hugsss)
Thanks for everything!!




No comments :

Post a Comment